Mission Statement: Testing Services provides secure and professional academic testing for Kishwaukee College students and community residents while adhering to all standards set forth by the "NCTA Professional Guidelines and Standards."
Location: Room A1300
Phone Number: 815-825-9841
Testing Services Hours
Fall 2017 (Beginning Monday, August 21, 2017)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Exams must be finished by closing time. Exams will not be started within 30 minutes of closing.
*A photo ID is required for all types of testing.
Cell phones, iPods, pagers, other electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, and calculator lids are prohibited in testing areas. Lockers are provided for storage.
Testing Services offers these exams:
- ACCUPLACER placement test - Students wishing to take placement exams must schedule an appointment in Student Services 815-825-9375.
- ASE Student Certification
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) for Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- Illinois High School Equivalency Exams (GED, HiSET)
- Illinois Licensure Testing System/Evaluation Systems Exams: register at www.il.nesinc.com
- Illinois Nurse Aide Certification
- Kishwaukee coursework exams (make-up, accommodations)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Paramedic Capstone Exam
- Proctoring Services for Distance Learning ($20 per exam)
- Proficiency Exams for foreign languages
- TEAS (Test used for admission into the Nursing & Radiography Programs)
Please see Testing Services Information for Examinees for more information and guidelines for using Testing Services.
Directions to Testing Services, located in room A1300.