Adjunct Faculty and Instructional Trainer Job Fair 2018
Kishwaukee College is excited to announce we will be holding an Adjunct Faculty Job Fair!
When: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 • 5 - 7:00 pm
Where: Kishwaukee College
Conference Center, Dining Room
21193 Malta Road
Malta, IL 60150
Convenient parking will be available in Parking Lot A near the Conference Center entrance.
Kishwaukee College employs over 150 of the best and brightest Adjunct Faculty and Training Specialists. We always have a demand for experienced professionals to instruct our passionate students. Kishwaukee College offers all of the traditional courses associated with a community college as well as a very strong offering of non-traditional courses in our Career Technologies and Workforce and Community Education Divisions. The college also needs professional tutors, to provide academic support in mathematics, sciences, career technology education, and high school equivalency.
Most of our Adjunct Faculty positions require a Master’s degree with at least 18 hours graduate hours in the course discipline. The Career Technologies, Training Specialists, and tutors positions require a minimum of a bachelors level degree, with industry experience (2000 hours) or credential related to the courses. Below is a listing of some of our most common Adjunct Faculty and Training Specialists needs.
Arts, Communications, and Social Science Division
- Visual Art, Communications, Early Childhood Education, Education, English, Humanities, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Reading, Sociology, Theatre
Math, Science, and Business Division
- Accounting, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Information System, Economics, Geography, Marketing & Management, Math, Office Systems, Physical Sciences
Health Education Division
- Certified Nursing Assitant, Esthetics, Health & Nutrition, Nursing, Physical Education, Therapeutic Massage
Career Technologies Division
- Agriculture & Agribusiness, Automated Engineering Technology, Computer Aided Drafting, Criminal Justice, Diesel Power Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Welding
Workforce and Academic Support
- Adult Basic Education (Reading/writing/mathematics/science/social science/Constitution) Science, Math, Social Science, and Reading, English-as-second-language, High School Equivalency in English or Spanish (English language arts/mathematics/science/social studies) Tutoring (mathematics, biology, A&P, chemistry, physics, English, Communication, writing/composition), First-year Experience, Career Planning
Career Fair Details
Please bring an updated resume or curriculum vitae (CV). Although not required, bringing official transcripts is preferred. All applicants will be asked to complete a one-page information form at the Job Fair. You may complete this document in advance by clicking on the link below. If you do so, please bring the emailed confirmation form with you.
Job Fair Applicant Information Form
All currently openings are posted on our Employment Opportunites website. Applicants may apply to open positions in advance or using our general application.
For questions or ADA accommodations please contact Human Resources at 815-825-9370.