Marketing & Public Relations Department
Our Mission is Your Mission
Marketing & Public Relations exists to help make you, your program, and the College look good! By providing project management, strategic planning, and publicity support services, your Marketing & Public Relations staff will work with you to develop plans and materials that improve your image and the College’s image.
Executive Director, Marketing & Public Relations
Graphic Identity Style Guide
You can find a PDF document of the College's Style Guide.
View a list of publications that Marketing & Public Relations produces.
American Inhouse Design
The American Inhouse Design Awards is the premier showcase for outstanding work by inhouse designers.
It is a unique opportunity for inhouse design, marketing and communications departments within corporations, publishing houses, non-profits, universities and government agencies to be recognized for their creativity, for the special challenges they face, and for their contributions to their businesses and institutions.
- Center for Business Development & Continuing Education Spring 2013 Special Events Mailer
- Go West Advertisement
- Kishwaukee College Foundation 2012 Report to the Community
- Foundation Benefit Dinner Invite
- Oxymoron Advertisement
- Student Viewbook
- Get Ready. Get Kish. Advertisement
- 2016/2017 College Catalog
- CRT Large Window Decal
National Council for Marketing & Public Relations
Kishwaukee College is a member of the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR).
The NCMPR District 3 Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in communications at community and technical colleges in District 3. It's the only regional competition of its kind that honors excellence exclusively among marketing and PR professionals at two-year colleges.
- Medallion Award Bronze - Brochure Flyer
- Paragon Award Bronze - TV Ad
- Medallion Award Silver - Microsite
- Medallion Award Gold - E-card
- Medallion Award Gold - TV Ad/PSA