Payment Methods

Payment Methods

Kishwaukee College offers several convenient ways to pay for tuition & fees:

  • Cash, check, credit card, and e-check. Payment can be made by mail, in person, by phone, or online through myKC. Note: A 2.5% fee is charged on all credit & debit card transactions that take place within the Business Office & online. A 2.75% fee is charged on all credit & debit card transactions within KIPP/DFAPP.
  • Kishwaukee College Installment Payment Plan (KIPP): This is a great way to manage your payments. You can spread installments over as many as six months. There is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester.
  • Financial Aid: Apply early. This money is awarded to you to help pay for college expenses, including tuition and fees, books, and supplies. Types of aid include federal and student aid ( including grants, loans, Kishwaukee College Foundation scholarships and military/veteran benefits.

NOTE: If you plan to use financial aid to cover your tuition and fees, you must set up a deferred financial aid payment plan (DFAPP), which will go into effect if you do not receive your financial aid or your aid does not cover your entire bill. There is a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester, but is only charged if the plan goes into effect. DFAPP is only for Fall and Spring semesters. There is no DFAPP for Summer.

IMPORTANT: Because DFAPP participants will not be deregistered, it is your responsibility to drop any classes that you do not intend to pursue.  You will be charged for any class that you fail to drop, even if you do not attend a single day.  See Kishwaukee College's refund policy for more details.

Deferred Financial Aid Payment Plan Eligibility:

  • Students must have a FAFSA form on file in the Kishwaukee College Financial Aid Office and have an EFC below 3001
  • Students who have been awarded a Federal Direct Student Loan
  • Veteran students who have veteran educational benefits awarded to them at Kishwaukee College
  • Students must not be in default of a student loan and must meet the minimum satisfactory academic progress (see the Financial Aid Office for more details)

For more information visit