Community Education offers a variety of online courses for personal development, career training, and continuing professional development. Online courses allow you to manage your education and training needs at your own pace, your own location, and on your own time. Kishwaukee College has several partners who offer online courses to district residents. Follow the links below to see the courses Kishwaukee College offers.
Listed below are the most popular online courses. Please view our entire online course catalog here.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/365
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Speed Spanish
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Grammar Refresher
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- Introduction to SQL
- Project Management Fundamentals
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Discover Sign Language
Listed below are the most popular online courses. Please view our entire online Career Training catalog here.
- Accounting Fundamentals Series
- SQL Series
- GRE Prep Series
- Grant Writing Suite
- Grammar Refresher Series
- Speed Spanish Series
- Creating WordPress Websites Series
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep Series
- QuickBooks 2017 Series
- SAT/ACT Prep Series