Your life. Your education. Your way.
With uncertainty due to COVID-19, we know you are rethinking your plans and potentially choosing to take a gap year. To avoid some of the pitfalls -- fill the gap, stay local and take a Kish Year.
Top 5 reasons to fill the gap at Kish:
- Keep your momentum going and keep your graduation goals on track
- Reduce your college costs by attending Kishwaukee College: lower tuition, no room and board and scholarships available
- Get a quality education with outstanding faculty and online courses
- Transfer your credits, when you're ready, to any four year university
- Stay involved with athletics, student activities and more
Even during the COVID-19 pandemic we're using online classes to keep you safe, sanitizing our facilities daily and constantly reviewing the guidelines from local and state authorities. We update our information about COVID often and have a resource page ready to assist you.
Registration for Fall 2020 is Open
Kishwaukee College will be open for classes for the Fall 2020 semester. The majority of classes will be online, with some lab and career and technical education courses on campus following CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines. There are three course formats:
- Online/Online. These courses will be offered in a traditional online format. Students complete coursework at any time of day that works best for them.
- Online/synchronous. These courses are online at a particular time, with scheduled virtual class meetings that students will attend via computer, providing live interaction between instructor and students. “Online/synchronous” class sessions will meet during the times listed on course schedule for those sections.
- Hybrid. These courses will combine online lecture with limited on-campus meetings in labs, shops and studio art. These on-campus meetings will occur during the times listed on course schedule.
View the Fall 2020 credit course schedule. Search for classes.
We're Ready, when you're ready. Apply now for Fall 2020
Fall 2020 Tuition Due Dates
Fall tuition is due August 20. For more information on paying for colllege, including payment plans, visit Payment Methods.
See Important Dates & Deadlines for more important academic dates and deadlines.
Financial aid, placement tests, and more -- Follow your next steps.
Staying connected is key to students success. Kish offers several convienient ways:
- As a new student you will need to set up your myKC portal in order to receive communication from the College. Set up myKC.
- After you’ve applied to Kish, download the Ellucian Go mobile app for notifications, access to your class schedule and more. Learn more about Ellucian Go.
- Connect with Kish on social media. View Kish’s official social media pages.