Human Resources helps students find work-study employment on campus.
Student Employment on Campus (Federal Work-Study)
Student Worker Hiring Process:
- Locate positions you are interested in by clicking on the the Student Employment Opportunities below.
- Submit the following documents to the supervisor listed on the job description or to Human Resources:
- The supervisor for each department will set up interviews and make a selection from there.
- Once a student is made an offer, they will be required to complete hiring paperwork.
- ALL positions will require a background check!
- Student Workers are able to work a maximum of 20 hours/week
- Student Workers must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and be taking 6 credit hours at Kishwaukee College for the fall and spring semesters. Your position will be in jeopardy if you do not maintain these two requirements.
- Students are paid directly twice a month and the funds may go towards whatever the student chooses. It does not have to go towards a specific item like books or tuition.
- No positions are guaranteed to students, even if they qualify for Federal Work-Study, everyone must go through the Student Worker Hiring Process above.
Student Employment Opportunities
Listed are files to view student employment opportunities at Kishwaukee College. More are continually added.
- There are no positions at this tiem
Contact Human Resources
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm